2nd-5th Grade, ESE, and Homeschool
This freebie comes from my Turkey “Fact-ivity” Unit. Inside this sample you will find 2 writing pages, 3 coin counting pages, and an Alphabetical Order activity. All are totally “Turkey-licous”.
Click HERE for the full Turkey “Fact-ivity”, Literacy, Math, and More Unit.
This is the FULL product description. Click the link above to see more.
Enjoy this “fact-ivity” craftivity with your big/little ones. In this unit you will find one turkey mini-book, 4 versions of a turkey craft, 25 differentiated math pages, disguise a turkey writing 14 pages (7 “The Great Escape” prompts), literacy pages, and bonus turkey writing pages.
Clickable buttons on the second page for easy navigation. No scrolling needed.
> Turkey Fact-ivity with pre-printed facts on feathers.
> Turkey Fact-ivity with blank feathers for fact fill-ins. Sample facts are provided on student direction sheet.
> 2 Turkeys with feathers attached for an easy peasy, quick and easy craftivity. (1 with blank feathers and the other with pre-filled fact feathers)
> The Great Escape Writing Fun (7 prompts of disguised turkeys escaping thanksgiving dinner)
> Literacy Fun
* Build words
* Word Sort
* ABC Order
* Turkey themed activity sheet with mixed up letters, word sort, and word search
> Mini-Book (Contains text from my November Close Reading Unit.) Activity inside aligns to RI.9: to compare differences and similarities between domestic and wild turkeys.
>Turkey Themed Math (24 Pages)
* 100’s Chart: missing number fill in.
* Blank 100’s Chart fill in.
* Addition 10+
* Subtraction 10-
* Multiplication 10x
* Multiplication 2x
* Double Digit Addition No Regrouping
* Double Digit Addition with Regrouping
* Double Digit Subtraction No Regrouping
* Double Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
* 3-Digit Addition No Regrouping
* 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping
* 3-Digit Subtraction No Regrouping
* 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
* Write time to the half hour
* Write time to the quarter hour
* Mixed review of time quarter, half, and to the hour
* Count by 1’s on turkey feathers
* Count by 2’s on turkey feathers
* Count by 5’s on turkey feathers
* Count coins nickels and pennies
* Count coins dimes, nickels, and pennies
* Count coins quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies
* Turkey fractions halves, thirds, fourths
> Bonus Turkey Writing (2 prompts with 2 pages each)